The Stories of Lynn app brings local history, vividly to life, with a self-guided tour of the Stories of Lynn Exhibition, Gaol House and King’s Lynn town hall, including special content that is only ‘unlocked’ when you visit the exhibition.
The app also provides a self-guided walking tour of King’s Lynn, enabling visitors of Norfolk a chance to explore the historic town and its wealth of heritage sites and attractions.
Included in the app:
- Walking tours of King’s Lynn taking in its wealth of heritage sites and attractions, including the Town Hall complex one of two medieval guildhalls in King’s Lynn, the area’s oldest church, the largest chapel in the country and Lynn Museum the home of Seahenge, a bronze age timber monument found on the North Norfolk Coast.
- To unlock additional content visit King’s Lynn Town Hall and the Stories of Lynn Exhibition, an attraction telling the stories of the seafarers, explorers, merchants, mayors, magistrates and miscreants who have shaped King’s Lynn.
- A self-guided tour of the wider Town Hall complex including, Borough Archive, Gaol House and historic first floor spaces, which include the Card Room, Assembly Room, Stone Hall, Court Room and Retiring Room.
- These tours include descriptive audio content and also dramatic audio re-enactments
- The app includes fun interactive options to engage with visitors which include rub-aways, freeze frames and a quiz, including a downloadable certificate on completion.
Download the app and start planning your visit to historic King’s Lynn!