Opening times and admissions
Open: Daily – 10am – 4:30pm (last admission at 4pm)
Christmas and New Year 2017: We are closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- Adults £3.95
- Concessions £2.95
- Child £1.95
- Family ticket £9.85 (family tickets are valid for two adults and three children, or one adult and four children, but with a maximum of two adults)
- Adult Group £3.55
- Concession Group £2.65
- Child Group £1.75
- Sunday Joint Adult £5.95
- Sunday Joint Concession £3.95
- Sunday Joint Child £2.95
- Adult Norfolk Museum Pass £3.20
- Child Norfolk Museum Pass £1.60
- Adult Friend of KL Museum £3.55
- Child Friend of KL Museum £1.75
School groups: half day – £3 a pupil, full day – £5 a pupil
For more information call: 01553 774297
Why not include a visit to the town hall?
On Tuesdays and Sundays, if you pay admission into Stories of Lynn can also take a free tour around the first floor of King’s Lynn Town Hall. You can see the magnificent 15th-century Stone Hall and the splendid Georgian Assembly Room and Card Room.
The King’s Lynn Borough Archives
Open Tuesday to Friday – 12:30pm to 4:30pm (last admission at 4pm)
First Saturday of each month (excluding public holidays) 10am to 2pm (last admission at 1:30pm)
Tickets: There is no charge to visit the King’s Lynn Borough Archives.
For further information about gaining access to the records, please contact the Norfolk Record Office on 01553 779417 or via firstname.lastname@example.org